A drug test for saliva with 6 panels indicating the presence of psychoactive substances such as:
- THC (marijuana)
How to use:
1) Unscrew the Collector Cap to pull out the collection stick with sponge from the Collection Chamber.
2) Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into the mouth. Close mouth and gently chew the sponge for saliva excretion. Soak sponge into saliva in mouth and swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid for a total of 3 minutes until the sponge becomes completely soft and fully saturated with saliva. No hard spots should be felt on the sponge when saturated.
4) Remove the sponge from the mouth. Place the collection stick with the saturated sponge into Collection Chamber.
5) Secure the cap and start the timer.
6) Peel off the label to read test results. Read results at 10 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour.